Secure Gated Villa Community Announces North Coast Cabarete, DR Expansion
Sometimes in life you just happen to be in the right place at the opportune moment, and if you are looking for perfect timing on an elegant tropical villa, this is it. As a retirement or second home, the window of opportunity has just opened for great new mountain and ocean view lots, and a special pricing promotion on the long awaited Casa Linda Phase VII opening.
One of the most progressive, high quality gated developments in this area is now offering for sale lots on a new 75 acre tract between Cabarete and Sosua. It is convenient to everything including local beaches, the new medical facility and grocery store just a minute away, and of course Puerto Plata International (POP) airport is only ten minutes away. What vision this new offering demonstrates, and a great plan to match.
With 14 years of proven success and 140 completed villas, this secure community offers the full range of villa design, construction, management, and rental with years of continuous credibility. This new section will also be more family friendly and offer a variety of eating, shopping, and recreational amenities.
So what will this Phase VII offer?
• A special pricing promotion on “Ultima Ridge.” The Ultima is a wildly popular 4 or 6 bedroom villa constructed around the “Privacy Concept” where all living spaces open to the pool and outside terrace areas (you know, where we live down here). The developer is offering a special buying incentive on the first 5 premium Ultima lots situated on a scenic ridge that catches the comfortable ocean breezes floating up the hillside. (Ask Arthur and Sally for details)
• Townhouses – 2 blocks of 16 two and three bedroom for a total of 32. What a great new idea for this area, spacious, high quality building materials, beautiful:
• “Tranquila” design houses, also modeled on the “Privacy Concept” like the Ultima but at a more affordable price point—3 br versions with private pool for 227K and 245K. These will be larger than the Phase VI configuration seen in the listing below:
• New commercial area with a French restaurant, mini-golf, convenience market, tennis courts, etc. This will be a family oriented sector with walking paths and a variety of new services and amenities to be added over time.
• Shuttles to Sosua and Cabarete as well as local beaches. Though transportation is readily available everywhere here, free Casa Linda shuttles run to make your trips to town and beaches more convenient.
• Package Pricing – each villa price includes the lot, house, pool, and landscaping—-a great package.
• “Fly and Buy” program so you can visit the area and experience tropical lifestyle living for yourself.
• Various rental guarantee opportunities for individuals who want to build now and earn rental income for up to two years before moving into their villa themselves—are you retiring in a couple of years? Perfect!
• Stay Rent Free while your villa is being built. Just pay the community fees and house expenses and you have no rental cost.
Sally and I have several documents you can request from us directly, so let us know if we can help:
• “DR Welcome Guide”
• “Pets in the DR”
• “Punta Cana vs. North Coast Ownership”
• “Casa Linda Information Package”
Contact Arthur and Sally today.